The visitor guides are seperate PDF documents that you can download or print off, and include information on a number of sites to visit across the county. The guides are designed to be printed as A5 leflets that can easily fit into a pocket or bag for taking out with you and each includes an illustrated guided walk with a map and also instructions for getting there by public transport. The 10 guides cover a variety of locations in towns, villages and the countryside and have themes focusing on different periods or different aspects of the past such as industrial heritage and woodland archaeology.
- Aylesbury in the 15th century
- Pottery, brick and tile industries at Brill
- Great and Little Kimble
- High Wycombe
- Ivinghoe Beacon
- The Quaker village of Jordans
- Park Wood at Bradenham
- Medieval and Tudor earthworks at Quarrendon Leas
- Taplow in the Saxon period
- Roman crossroads at Thornborough
The visitor guides are shown above.