Place record 0275100000 - QUARRENDON PARISH
- None recorded
Type and Period (1)
- NON ANTIQUITY (Undated)
Historic Environment Assessment (B5).
Documentary references to parish (B2-4,B6).
- <1>SBC22265 Bibliographic reference: Kelly's Directories Ltd. 1964. Kelly's Directory of Aylesbury and Neighbourhood.
- <2>SBC20466 Bibliographic reference: Royal Commision on Historical Monuments. 1912. Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire. Volume 1. pp273-274.
- <3>SBC20463 Bibliographic reference: William Page (ed). 1927. A History of Buckinghamshire (Victoria County History) Volume IV. Volume 4. p100 - 102.
- <4>SBC19727 Bibliographic reference: James Sheahan. 1862. History and Topography of Buckinghamshire. P738-742.
- <5>SBC22692 Unpublished document: County Archaeological Service. 2006. Aylesbury Vale Environmental Character Assessment: Milton Keynes & Aylesbury Vale Sub Regional Strategy Historic Environment Assessment.
- <6>SBC22775 Unpublished document: Mark Page. 2002. An Assessment of the Documentary and Cartographic Evidence Relating to the Medieval Landscape and Society of the Bernwood Forest Project Area.
|Grid reference||Centred SP 790 166 (3721m by 4204m)|
|Civil Parish||QUARRENDON, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (3)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 13 2020 3:55PM