Monument record 0586000000 - NW of Marsh
- Planning Notification Area: Concentration of Medieval pottery found by fieldwalking
- SHINE: Late Saxon and Medieval settlement site NW of Marsh suggested by fieldwalking finds
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Undated)
Suggested medieval settlement from fieldwalking finds: 11 Saxo-Norman sherds including St Neots; Medieval pottery sherds: 90 rims; 72 bases; 87 glazed sherds; 7 handles; 819 body sherds. Also finds from earlier periods (see :01) (B1).
- <1>SBC19469 Unpublished document: CMAG. 1992. Little Marsh farm CMAG fieldwalk.
|Grid reference||Centred SP 80935 09448 (260m by 110m)|
|Civil Parish||GREAT AND LITTLE KIMBLE, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
- SHERD (11th Century - 1000 AD to 1099 AD)
- SHERD (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Related Monuments/Buildings (2)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: CMAG fieldwalk 1992 (EBC15964)
Record last edited
Aug 21 2023 8:10AM