Monument record 0056001000 - QUARRENDON II
- None recorded
Type and Period (1)
- TRACKWAY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Dimensions - Length 33m.
Following unauthorized works within Scheduled area, a recording project located several archaeological features, a linear feature, limestone fragments, cobbled surface, etc, interpreted as a trackway. This suggests a possible house site. Several medieval sherds recovered (01:001)(B7).
- ---SBC17396 Aerial Photograph: 05/02/90. BCM A14/8/28. SP\798157. Yes.
- ---SBC17875 Aerial Photograph: 22/04/53. CUC LM 21. SP\798159. Yes.
- ---SBC18421 Aerial Photograph: 06/02/85. NMR SP7915/10. SP\799157. Yes.
- ---SBC18709 Aerial Photograph: 13/11/88. PML 44/88 179. SP\791160. Yes.
- <7>SBC19294 Unpublished document: Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Service. 1993. Salvage Recording at Quarrendon DMV.
|Grid reference||SP 79850 15900 (point)|
|Civil Parish||QUARRENDON, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (3)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Intervention: Salvage recording at Quarrendon DMV (Ref: QHF 93) (EBC15815)
Record last edited
Feb 22 2023 3:46PM