Monument record 0024400000 - 40, CAMBRIDGE STREET
- None recorded
Type and Period (1)
- BAPTIST CHAPEL (18th Century to Modern - 1700 AD to 1945 AD)
A SMALL BRICK & TILE MEETING HOUSE REGISTERED IN 1733 AS NEWLY ERECTED ON PART OF THE GROUND CALLED 'WELCHES MOUNT'. WAS DEMOLISHED C.1938-40 & NO TRACES NOW REMAIN (B2).
WAS AT NGR (B3).
Summary bibliography (B4).
- <1>SBC5653 Bibliographic reference: Robert Gibbs. 1885. A History of Aylesbury. p450.
- <2>SBC12553 Bibliographic reference: Christopher Stell (RCHME). 1986. Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses: Buckinghamshire. p5.
- <3>SBC24315 Unpublished document: Mike Farley (BCM). 1972. Notes with location plans, section drawing and photos.
- <4>SBC23365 Unpublished document: M Farley. 2000. Churches, chapels and other religious meeting places in Aylesbury to c.1920: a short bibliography of published references.
|Grid reference||SP 81994 13916 (point)|
|Civil Parish||AYLESBURY, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 7 2018 3:46PM