Monument record 0299102000 - VIATORES ROAD 169A
- None recorded
Type and Period (1)
- ROAD (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
Dimensions - Length 0031 km
Plan Form - LINEAR
SEE 02991 00 000
Negative watching brief carried out by AS&C in January/February 2008 during groundworks for manege (groundworks confined to topsoil)(B6).
- <1>SBC16294 Bibliographic reference: VIATORES 1964 ROMAN ROADS IN THE SOUTH-EAST MIDLAN DS PP300-305 & MAPS PP409-412.
- <2>SBC12157 Bibliographic reference: PIKE A R MAY 1977.
- <6>SBC23155 Unpublished document: Archaeological Services & Consultancy Ltd. 2008. Watching Brief: Warren Court Farm, Little Horwood.
|Grid reference||Centred SP 8419 2603 (20090m by 23610m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||LITTLE HORWOOD, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
|Civil Parish||MURSLEY, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
|Civil Parish||DRAYTON PARSLOW, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Intervention: Watching brief (Ref: LHW 999) (EBC17106)
Record last edited
Aug 11 2008 3:01PM