Building record 1020800002 - 3 to 6 Mannor Courtyard
- Conservation Area: Aston Sandford Conservation Area
Type and Period (4)
- BARN (19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- OFFICE (20th Century - 1900 AD to 1999 AD)
- DAIRY (19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- STABLE (19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
Agricultural ancillary buildings linked to Manor House. Formerly dairy, stables and barn now converted to offices. 19th century. U-shaped plan. Left hand and central portions single storey with slate roof. Right hand portion 2 storey with slate roof and 1st floor (wool loft) doors. Brick with some decorative brick headers. Timber top hung casement windows. This is a local building of note within the Conservation Area of Aston Sandford (B1).
- <1>SBC23649 Bibliographic reference: Aylesbury Vale District Council. 2012. Aston Sandford Conservation Area.
|Grid reference||SP 75598 07896 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||ASTON SANDFORD, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 23 2021 7:36PM