Building record 0403701000 - DRAYTON PARSLOW CHURCHYARD
- Listed Building (II) 1213061: SHAFT OF CHURCHYARD CROSS
Type and Period (2)
- PREACHING CROSS (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- CROSS (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
Grade II. Shaft of churchyard cross. Medieval. Stone. Octagonal with roll mouldings to corners and pointed heads to recesses (B7).
- <7>SBC19045 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1984. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST. p3.
|Grid reference||SP 83739 28397 (point) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||DRAYTON PARSLOW, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13590)
Record last edited
Jan 30 2018 5:25PM