Building record 0490602000 - BARN AT MANOR FARM, EDGCOTT
- Listed Building (II) 1288650: BARN ADJACENT TO WEST AND OUTBUILDING TO NORTH OF MANOR FARMHOUSE
Type and Period (4)
- BARN (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
- (Alternate Type) TIMBER FRAMED BARN (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
- (Alternate Type) TIMBER FRAMED BUILDING (17th Century - 1600 AD to 1699 AD)
- OUTBUILDING (17th Century - 1600 AD to 1699 AD)
Grade II. Barn. Late C18. Stone plinth, timber frame and weatherboard above, corrugated iron roof over thatch. 4 bays. Off-centre waggon entry. Trusses have braced tie beams, collars, double purlins and small raking struts. E. side has lean-to at each end, that to N. with extension to small C17 outbuilding with timber frame and brick infill. N. side fronts churchyard (B3).
- <3>SBC3775 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1984. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST. p3.
|Grid reference||SP 67996 22765 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||EDGCOTT, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13589)
Record last edited
Nov 12 2012 1:23PM