Building record 0672102000 - Former electricity depot, off Exchange Street
- None recorded
Type and Period (2)
- CANAL WAREHOUSE (Built 1915?, Modern - 1915 AD? to 1915 AD?)
- LANDING STAGE (Constructed 1915?, Modern - 1915 AD? to 1915 AD?)
2-storey brick wharf-side building with large double access doors at front and rear and landing stage, presumably built in 1915 to unload coal from barges in the canal basin, for use in the electicity depot. Presumably the wharf-side building housed a hoist or small crane and possibly offices? (B2).
- <2>SBC19695 Unpublished document: Julia Wise. 1999. Wise J April 1999 Notes and photo's from site visit.
|Grid reference||SP 82267 13538 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||AYLESBURY, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC16061)
Record last edited
Aug 12 2002 1:34PM