Monument record 0663000000 - NNE of Grange Farm
- Planning Notification Area: Cropmarks of Prehistoric barrow cemetery
- SHINE: Redding Wick medieval moated site and associated earthworks
Type and Period (2)
- BARROW? (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 701 BC?)
- RING DITCH (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC? to 701 BC?)
Possible barrow seen on vertical AP.
- ---SBC19386 Aerial Photograph: Cambridge Committee for Aerial Photography. 1985. Vertical AP Bucks County Survey. SU79539897. Yes.
|Grid reference||SU 8045 9914 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BLEDLOW-CUM-SAUNDERTON, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 14 2014 12:36PM