Building record 0446501000 - NORTH LODGE, WEST WYCOMBE PARK
- Listed Building (II*) 1125126: NORTH LODGE WEST WYCOMBE PARK
Type and Period (1)
- GATE LODGE (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
Grade II+. C18. Stucco, hipped old tiled roof. 2 storeys, eaves level entablature with pulvinated frieze, modillion cornice under blocking course with ball finials at angles and to apex of roof. West front 6 panelled door in eared architrave surround under pulvinated frieze cornice moulding surmounted by panel. Other fronts have each 1 sash windows with glazing bars (B9).
- ---SBC17191 Aerial Photograph: Aerofilms. 1968. Aerofilms oblique AP. SU829945. Yes.
- ---SBC17552 Aerial Photograph: 26/06/82. BCM A6/16 16A. SU\829949. Yes.
- ---SBC17554 Aerial Photograph: 26/06/82. BCM A6/16/19. SU\828943. Yes.
- ---SBC17555 Aerial Photograph: 26/06/82. BCM A6/16/20. SU\828943. Yes.
- ---SBC17556 Aerial Photograph: 26/06/82. BCM A6/16/21. SU\828943. Yes.
- <9>SBC3604 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1973. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST: BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: WYCOMBE DISTRICT: BOROUGH OF HIGH WYCOMBE.
|Grid reference||SU 82771 94641 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||HIGH WYCOMBE, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13570)
Record last edited
Aug 1 2018 6:24PM