Building record 0058802002 - 250M N OF BIDDLESDEN PARK HOUSE
- Listed Building (II) 1211441: GATE PIERS AND WALL 250 YARDS NORTH OF BIDDLESDEN PARK HOUSE
Type and Period (2)
- BOUNDARY WALL (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
- GATE PIER (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
Grade II. Gate piers: C18, stone, panelled sides, cornice and ball finials on moulded bases, one missing. Brick wall on stone plinth (B9).
- <9>SBC3681 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1983. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. p3.
|Grid reference||SP 63376 40082 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||BIDDLESDEN, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13583)
Record last edited
Nov 14 2008 7:19PM