Building record 0058802001 - BIDDLESDEN PARK
- Listed Building (II) 1211432: PIERS MARKING NORTH END OF CANAL IN BIDDLESDEN PARK
Type and Period (2)
- GARDEN ORNAMENT (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
- (Alternate Type) SCULPTURE (18th Century - 1700 AD to 1799 AD)
Grade II. Piers, C18, stone, panelled sides, moulded cornice and remains of finials, probably vases (B9).
- <9>SBC3681 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1983. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. p2.
|Grid reference||SP 63180 40200 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BIDDLESDEN, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13583)
Record last edited
Nov 14 2008 7:30PM