Building record 1228000000 - CHURCH OF ST MARGARET
- Listed Building (II) 1332716: CHURCH OF ST MARGARET
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Built about 1860, 19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
Grade II. Circa 1860 church by C Reeks. Flint with stone dressings. Nave and chancel, north transept and tower on south-east side of nave. Tower with battlements and traceried bell openings. Five-window nave with two 2-light west windows and cusped trefoil over. Timber south porch. 3-light east window to chancel. Coped gables (B1).
- <1>SBC4001 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1985. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST: BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: DISTRICT OF SOUTH BUCKS. p165.
|Grid reference||TQ 02384 83215 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||IVER, South Bucks, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 3 2008 3:48PM