Building record 1225400000 - CHURCH OF ST JAMES, GERRARDS CROSS
- Listed Building (II*) 1124389: CHURCH OF ST JAMES
Type and Period (1)
- PARISH CHURCH (Built 1859, 19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
Grade II+. Parish Church. 1859. Architect Sir William Tite. White and yellow brick with red brick diapering; Welsh slate roof; cruciform plan with octagonal dome surrounded by 4 square turrets with concave conical roofs. Campanile at north-west (B1).
- <1>SBC4001 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1985. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST: BUCKINGHAMSHIRE: DISTRICT OF SOUTH BUCKS. p152.
|Grid reference||TQ 00096 87924 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||GERRARDS CROSS, South Bucks, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 16 2007 4:45PM