Building record 1093300000 - 5 ORCHARD WAY
- Listed Building (II) 1289627: NO 5 ORCHARD WAY
Type and Period (3)
- HOUSE (15th Century - 1400 AD to 1499 AD)
- (Alternate Type) TIMBER FRAMED HOUSE (15th Century - 1400 AD to 1499 AD)
- CRUCK HOUSE (15th Century - 1400 AD to 1499 AD)
Grade II. House. C15, altered. Timber frame with brick infill, whitewashed to front, right gable part rendered. Left gable shows cruck truss, 3 other cruck trusses inside. Half-hipped thatch roof. Brick chimneys between right-hand bays and external to left gable. 1½ storeys, 3 bays. Leaded casements, 3-light to ground floor of left bays, 2-light to ground floor right and to first floor centre in thatch. Blocked doorway between right bays has arched timber head, board door between left bays (B1).
- <1>SBC20017 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1984. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest: Bucks: Aylesbury Vale: Parishes of Dunton &C.
|Grid reference||SP 73263 24498 (point) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||EAST CLAYDON, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 27 2017 1:42PM