Building record 1070200000 - ADSTOCK PRIORY, MAIN STREET
- Listed Building (II) 1288506: ADSTOCK PRIORY
Type and Period (3)
- HOUSE (Built 1911, 20th Century - 1900 AD to 1999 AD)
- ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (17th Century - 1600 AD to 1699 AD)
- (Alternate Type) TIMBER FRAMED HOUSE (Built 1911, 20th Century - 1900 AD to 1999 AD)
Grade II. House 1911 with re-used C17 timbers. Timber framed with brick infill in various patterns. Thatched roof, three brick stacks with vertical grooves. One-and-a-half storeys, five bays. Outer bays gabled to street, three centre bays have thatch eyebrows to first floor and higher central ridge. Leaded casements with wooden mullions and upper glazing bars, irregular to ground floor, three light to first floor. Square bay window with hipped tiled roof to ground floor right of centre, barred and glazed door in slight projection with gabled top to left-hand bay. Sun fire insurance plaques in entry gable and central bay. Included for group value (B1).
- <1>SBC19250 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1983. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest. p7.
|Grid reference||SP 73600 30179 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||ADSTOCK, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 16 2007 10:25AM