Monument record 0538600000 - KINGSBURY-BUNCEFIELD PIPE
- Planning Notification Area: Iron Age and Roman features and finds scatter found by fieldwalking and in oil pipeline
Type and Period (1)
- DITCH (Early Iron Age to 5th Century Roman - 700 BC to 409 AD)
Dimensions - Depth/Thickness 0070 Width 0300 cm
Plan Form - U SHAPED
FROM LINE OF PIPE, 800M SW OF EDLESBOROUGH CHURCH: 065: PAIR OF DITCHES, 3M WIDE, 0.7M DEEP, 20M APART, WITH IA & RB POTTERY. ALSO 2 PITS (SEE 01:000) (B1).
- <1>SBC4817 Unpublished document: FARLEY M E (BCM) 1982 (SEE NOTES FILED AT CAS 5358).
|Grid reference||Centred SP 9662 1836 (250m by 120m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EDLESBOROUGH, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (2)
Related Events/Activities (2)
- Event - Intervention: (EBC10792)
- Event - Intervention: (EBC10931)
Record last edited
Feb 8 2018 6:53PM