Find Spot record 0487000000 - IVER HEATH,
- None recorded
Type and Period (1)
- FINDSPOT (Undated)
ARTEFACTS FOUND DURING SYSTEMATIC FIELDWALKING OF PLOUGHED FIELD. FIELD DIVIDED INTO 2 STRIPS (B1-2).
A survey carried out in advance of the M25 widening noted an enhanced topsoil magnetic suspectibility in area W13. However further detailed magnetometer survey to find underlying features proved inconclusive (3).
- <1>SBC7074 Bibliographic reference: 1980. KENDRICK E R, ALLEN D W H & FARLEY M E DEC 1980 FIELD WORK.
- <2>SBC2519 Bibliographic reference: CAS CARD 4870.
- <3>SBC19864 Unpublished document: Oxford Archaeotechnics. 1993. M25 Widening: Junctions 15-16: Magnetic Susceptibility and Magnetometer Survey.
|Grid reference||TQ 03100 84020 (point)|
|Civil Parish||IVER, South Bucks, Buckinghamshire|
- RETOUCHED FLAKE (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- SCRAPER (TOOL) (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- FLAKE (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
- Event - Survey: Fieldwalking (EBC16006)
- Event - Survey: Geophysical survey (Ref: 023293/IVB/BCM) (EBC16181)
Record last edited
Jul 25 2011 11:59AM