Building record 0466901000 - CHURCHYARD WALL AND GATE
- Listed Building (II) 1125094: CHURCHYARD WALL AND GATE AT THE CHURCH OF ALL SAINTS
Type and Period (3)
- CHURCHYARD (Medieval to Modern - 1066 AD? to 1999 AD?)
- BOUNDARY WALL (19th Century - 1800 AD? to 1899 AD?)
- GATE PIER (19th Century - 1800 AD? to 1899 AD?)
Grade II. The churchyard is surrounded on the north and west sides by a low wall of red brick with grey headers which probably was formerly topped by railings. The main entrance is on the north side comprising 2 octagonal stone gate piers with a lamp overthrow in cast iron. The stocks formerly here are now deposited at the Urban District Council Offices for preservation (B9).
- <9>SBC3617 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1974. LIST OF BUILDINGS OF SPECIAL ARCHITECTURAL OR HISTORIC INTEREST. p3.
|Grid reference||SU 85109 86216 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||MARLOW, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 26 2007 5:53PM