Building record 0411912004 - BRIDGE 122, GRAND UNION CANAL
- Listed Building (II) 1117880: BRIDGE NUMBER 122 GRAND UNION CANAL
Type and Period (1)
- CANAL BRIDGE (Built about 1839, 19th Century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
Grade II. Canal bridge. Circa 1839. Brick. Parapet with band course and segmental brick coping. Square-plan end piers with stone coping. 2 depressed arches, one now redundant but built to cross narrow duplicate lock that has since been filled in. (Source: A.H. Faulkner, The Grand Junction Canal. 1972, p.161-2)(B7).
- <2>SBC5213 Bibliographic reference: FAULKNER A H 1972 GRAND JUNCTION CANAL. pp161-162.
- <7>SBC19041 Bibliographic reference: DoE. 1984. List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest.
|Grid reference||SP 93367 18314 (point) (Exact)|
|Civil Parish||IVINGHOE, Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
- Event - Survey: Site visit (EBC13593)
Record last edited
Jan 10 2013 3:05PM